New Govt Jobs 2023 at National Commission for Human Rights has been announced today and published in daily the “92 News” Newspaper.
The individuals are invited to apply for these New Govt Jobs 2023 at National Commission for Human Rights.
These job vacancies have also been published on the official website of the National Commission for Human Rights.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions of Basic Pay Scale as per details given below in the National Commission for Human Rights, Islamabad. Regional Offices Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta.
The detailed criteria to apply for these job vacancies are given below in detail: –
The National Commission for Human Rights in Islamabad, Pakistan, is inviting applications for various positions, including Registrar, Assistant Private Secretary, Director, Stenotypist, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant Director Legal, Deputy Director, Lower Division Clerk, Public Relation Officer, and Naib Qasid.
These vacancies advertisement has published in the daily Roznama 92 News Newspaper on April 16, 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these latest Government Management jobs until May 1, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
To know more about how to apply for these National Commission for Human Rights job opportunities, please read the complete advertisement which is given below.
The full detail and other criteria to apply for these following vacant New Govt Jobs 2023 at National Commission for Human Rights is given below: –
Detail of New Govt Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||01 May 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||The 92 Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | M.phil | P.Hd | LLB | LLM|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National Commission for Human Rights|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||01 May 2023|
These vacancies are available in the capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad under the federal government of Pakistan.
This is a big opportunity for those candidates who want to serve and be part of the federal government in Islamabad.
detail of applying procedure and other eligibility criteria is given below in the article as well as in the advertisement too.
The candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully before applying for any post.
Name of Vacancies:
Basic requirements for New Govt Jobs 2023:
How to Apply for New Govt Jobs 2023:
- Interested candidates may apply online on National Job Portal’s Website: NJP online at www.nip.gov.pk. within fifteen to 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules of NCHR
- The list of shortlisted candidates and date/time for the skill test interview will be uploaded on National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) website i.e wvew.nchr.gov.pk.
- Therefore, the applicants are advised to visit NCHR’’s website regularly.
- Candidates will have to produce original documentsdomicile’CNIC at the time of Test’interview.
- Employees of Government/semi-government bodies corporations should provide their NOC at the time of interview after successful in the written test.
- The selected Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Application received after the closing date wilt not be entertained.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be granted under the prescribed rules of the Federal Government.
- No TA’DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Selected candidates in BPS-11 & 13 shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the posts in the rules.
- NCHR reserves the right to cancel the process of Recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 01st May 2023.
Office Address: Government of Pakistan National Commission for Human Rights 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs