New Jobs in Pakistan Public Sector Organization Jobs 2020 has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Electronic Technician,
- Junior Assistant,
- Junior Programmer,
- Scientific Officer,
- Computer Technician
Detail of New Jobs in Pakistan Public Sector Organization Jobs 2020
|Date Posted:||09 Nov, 2020|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Experience Required:||3 Years|
|Last Date:||23 Nov, 2020|
The Location above mention consultant job is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these vacancies is Master Degree. The advertisement has been published in daily “Nawa-e-waqt” Newspaper on 09-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 23-11-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for New Jobs in Pakistan
- For Sr#1-7: Please submit applications online on http://hriobs.net.pk. not later than 23 November, 2020.
- If candidates are unable to apply online, they may send their application by post on prescribed form available at http://hriobs.net.pk/form.pdf along with one passport size photograph at the address given below.
- Moreover, reason for not applying online must also be mentioned on the application form.
- For Sr #8: Please submit your application by post duly supported with copies of matric certificate, CNIC, domicile, driving license etc & one passport size photograph at the given address by due date as mentioned above.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1″ Division in the final Degree Certificate, only one 2nd Division (not less than 50% marks) is permitted in the entire academic career from Matric onwards.
- Moreover, no 3 Division is allowed in entire academic career.
- Candidates must have educational certificates/degrees from the Universities Institutions recognized by HEC/PEC Technical Boards.
- Experience (where required) will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Only short listed candidates who strictly fulfill the required qualification and experience will be called for test interview.
- The candidature of those candidates who submitted false information, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection.
- The age of candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years as on 23-11-2020.
- Relaxation in age limit will be allowed as per rules.
- The selected candidates may be posted/ transferred anywhere in Pakistan
- The selected candidates will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALE AND FRINGE BENEFITS as prescribed by the organization from time to time.
- Candidates from Government or Semi-Government organizations may apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.