New Jobs in Peshawar Burns & Plastic Center Peshawar have been announced and there are various new vacancies for Assistant Professor Intensive Care, Computer Operator, Nursing Supervisor, Pharmacist, Assistant Professor Radiology, and Special Registrar Plastic Surgery In Burns & Plastic Center Peshawar, Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Kpk Pakistan which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited for the following posts/vacancies at Burns & Plastic Surgery Center, Hayatabad Peshawar. The Candidates must have domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / Merged areas with the following conditions.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Dawn” newspaper on 28th October 2022. Willing eligible candidates may apply for New Jobs in Peshawar Burns & Plastic Center. Males and Females both are eligible to apply for these vacant posts.
Detail of New Jobs in Peshawar
|Date Posted:||28 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Peshawar, KPK Pakistan|
|Organization:||Burns & Plastic Center Peshawar KPK|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||12 November 2022|
The Burns & Plastic Center Peshawar is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following New Jobs in Peshawar. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for New Jobs in Peshawar. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 12th November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Assistant Professor Intensive Care,
- Computer Operator,
- Nursing Supervisor,
- Assistant Professor Radiology
- Special Registrar Plastic Surgery
- Graduation and MBBS Degree along with professional relevant field experience.
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Age of superannuation applicable to all posts as per Govt. rules.
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach through only registered courier services / Post Office not by hand to the: –
- HR Department Bums & Plastic Surgery Center, Hayatabad Peshawar within (02 Weeks) after the publication of this first advertisement in any newspaper on a prescribed form.
- Application Forms are available on the B&TC website i.e.; http:/Awww.btckp.gov.pk and will be sent to the (HR Department B&TC Hayatabad Peshawar) along with the original Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor of Director Burns & Trauma Centre Hayatabad Peshawar in The Bank of Khyber, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Branch Peshawar.
- Branch Code 0185, A/C Number # 0185000000540005 Receipt Account Burns & Trauma Centre Peshawar as per the payment details given below:
- Sr. No. 01 to 06 = Rs. 500/- Non Refundable
- The competent authority has the right to Increase / Decrease / Nil the posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No application form will be accepted By Hand/ without a form processing fee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisting will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks or both.
- Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform ACT 2015 (Amended) from time to time.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- In-service candidates should apply through the proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa rules.
- In case of selection of a civil servant in MTI-B&PSC, he or she will have to resign from the current post of a civil servant.
- The scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications that are incomplete.
- However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent form of B&PSC for review. The decision of the competent form shall be final.
- Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in the relevant subjects/ field.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the interview if he/ she were: –
- (a) Convicted by the court of law.
- (b) Dismissed from public service.
- (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
- (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification.
- (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means).
- (f) Submits fake certificates.
- (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates.
- (h) Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DAis shall be admissable for Test/Interview.
- Fee nonrefundable if eligible or not eligible during the initial scrutiny process.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs