New Jobs in Quetta BEF Balochistan Education Foundation | Latest Advertisement 2021 has published for various vacant positions on initially contract basis. BEF invites applications for appointment against the following positions for its LNGB-TEACH project on contract basis. The applicants of concerned districts are eligible to Apply for these New Jobs in Quetta. Candidate must have the domicile of parent district and the nationality of Pakistan as well. Detail of positions as under: –
Detail of New Jobs in Quetta BEF Balochistan Education Foundation
|Date Posted:||06 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Organization:||BEF Balochistan Education Foundation|
|Last Date:||13 April, 2021|
|Address:||Address: H # 01/10/11 Shalimar City, Near NADRA verification center, Airport Road, Quetta.|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
The Location of above mention positions is Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Graduation. These positions have been published in daily Dawn Newspaper on 06-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 12-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for New Jobs in Quetta BEF Balochistan Education Foundation
- The interested applicants are welcomed to apply and applications along with CV, copies of CNIC, education, local and experience documents should reach to below mentioned address within (07) Seven days of publications of this advertisement at the address given below: –
- Hiring will be subject to reference check and police verification and BEF give high priority to child safeguarding.
- Please feel free to contact during 09 am to 04 pm on 0814-123001-2-3.
- Address: Address: H # 01/10/11 Shalimar City, Near NADRA verification center, Airport Road, Quetta.
- All appointment will be made on Merit basis.
- All applications must reach within due date.
- Last Date to apply is 12.04.2021.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for next process.
- Original documents must be provided by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs