Table of Contents
New Punjab Jobs have been announced and this is a big opportunity for the people who are residents of Punjab and also have domicile of Punjab province to avail the opportunity of job at Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project 2023.
The Job advertisement in the Department of Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP) has been published in the Daily “Dunya” Newspaper.
Applications are invited from candidates who have qualifications between middle to Master’s Degrees. This job advertisement has published on 12th May, 2023 in the newspaper.
The candidates can apply for the Poverty alleviation jobs in Punjab according to their qualifications and experience. The job location of all these Southern Punjab career opportunities is district Bahawalpur, Punjab Pakistan.
The experience required for some of these Punjab job opportunities 2023 will be two years according to the nature of the post. The candidates can apply before the closing date which is 05th June 2023.
Here are some key points for these New Punjab Jobs given in a table shape given below: –
Important Key Points
[table id=8 /]
The name of all these Latest Punjab job openings are as follows and you can see the detail of every single vacancy in the advertisement given below: –
These vacant Government jobs in Southern Punjab are published by the following regions such as Planning & Development Board Bahawalpur, Rajanpur, Khushab, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bhakkar, Mianwali, Bahawalnagar, Layyah And Muzaffargarh Punjab Pakistan.
- M&E Assistant,
- Accounts Assistant,
- Livestock Specialist,
- Gender Poverty Officer,
- Office Assistant,
- Office Secretary,
- Infrastructure Officer
- Naib Qasid,
How to Apply for New Punjab Jobs:
- Interested candidates must apply Online through Punjab Job Portal website i.e. www.jobs.punjab,gov.pk before the closing date.
- Only Online Applications will be accepted rather than manual Applications.
- No hard copy of the required documents is needed at the time of application.
- Candidates must read all the instructions given in the advertisement.
- The age limit will be 18 years to 55 years.
- An attractive salary package is being offered for these posts.
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th June 2023.
- Office Address: Project Director, Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP)-IFAD Assisted House No. 15-II/A, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Model Town A Bahawalpur.
- Contact No. 062-9255540
- Official Website: www.sppap.org.pk.
- Email: [email protected].
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs
You may also like: