New WAPDA Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement has published in different cities of KPK i.e. Attock, Shangla, Battagram & Kohistan (Lower). The advertisement has been published on 29th September, 2021. WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on a probation/ contract basis extendable on account of satisfactory performance.
The willing candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply and submit their application forms on prescribed proforma before the closing date. The Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these New Wapda Jobs 2021. There is online apply required for these positions. The last date to apply is 14th October, 2021.
Detail of New WAPDA Jobs 2021
|Source:||Official web page of WAPDA|
|Posted Date:||29 September 2021|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|No of Seats:||32|
|Age Limit:||18-30 Years|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Matric|
|Job Location:||Attock, Shangla, Battagram & Kohistan (Lower) KPK.|
|Address:||Water and Power Development Authority|
|Last Date:||14 October 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
How to apply for New WAPDA Jobs 2021
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan and having domiciles of District Shangla, Battagram & Kohistan (Lower) who are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form, available on WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk) and submit application to undersigned within 15 days after publication in newspaper(s).
- No application will be accepted after due date.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he/she fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Skill Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for skill test/interview.
- Government WAPDA employee who has completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except three years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist Community.
- Ten years age relaxation for disable persons and 05 years for the children of those WAPDA employees died during service for applying against employee children quota posts.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications / documents submitted by the candidate will be at the risk & cost of applicant.
- Any documents found bogus at any stage, during induction process or later in service will result in termination thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold /cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage.
- The number of posts can also be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with copy of educational / qualification certificates, domicile, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to this office within due date.
- The candidates apply against disable quota may provide disability certificate along with application from concerned Government department.
- Only WAPDA employee children will be considered for appointment against Employee Children quota.
- Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Last date for the submission of applications is 14th October, 2021.
Mailing Address: Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Brotha, Wapda Power Complex Colony Brotha, Attock.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs