Newspaper Job Ads 2021 in the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad has announced various positions for full-time career opportunities.
Both Males and Females have been encouraged to apply for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, the candidate must have the domicile of the parent district and also have Pakistani Nationality.
Detail of Newspaper Job Ads 2021 in Ministry of Interior, Islamabad
|04 Feb, 2021
|Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan
|Ministry of Interior, Islamabad
|19 February, 2021
|Section Officer (Admin-II), Ministry of Interior, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Ministry of Interior, Islamabad is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions in Azad Jammu & Kashmir areas. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Ministry of Interior, Islamabad is offering the vacant position in different categories and needs to be fulfilling on contract basis in the Ministry. The applicants must have basic required qualification and the relevant experience as well. These positions are lying vacant in Ministry of Interior, Islamabad and the recruitment will be on contract basis. For further detail and any other query candidates must read the advertisement which is given below.
Name of Positions:
Upper Division Clerk UDC,
Lower Division Clerk LDC,
The Location of above mention vacancies is Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Primary, Middle , Matriculation, Intermediate and Bachelor. The advertisement has been published in daily Nawa-e-waqt Newspapers on 04-02-2021 and the Last date to apply is 19-02-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Instructions & How to apply for Newspaper Job Ads 2021 in Ministry of Interior, Islamabad
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by the Establishment Division vide OM 53/1/2008-0 dated 22.10.2014 and 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS 01 to 05 vide Notification dated 11.09.2020.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Establishment Division’s OM No. F.9/2/91-R.3. dated 28,11.2000 and further age relaxation will oho be admissible as per Establishment Division’s OM NO. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 24.06.2010.
- Applications as per format given below along with the copy of CNIC, 02 passport size photographs and copy of domicile may reach to Section Officer (Admin Ministry of interior. R Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- The applicants already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants shall present their original documents song with set of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificate sued by HEC/Boord/Universities at the time of interview.
- In case of any information furnished by the applicant is found false and bogus, the candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be token against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Ministry of Interior reserves right to increase/ decrease the number of posts as per recruitment against any post without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview / physical and skill Test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interview.
- All appointment will be made on Merit basis.
- All applications must reach within the fifteen days from date of Publication.
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- Address: Admin Ministry of interior. R Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Candidate must write their Cell phone number on the application.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 19.02.2021.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –