NTS Jobs 2021 in WASA Faisalabad has announced on 19 June, 2021 in Newspapers. There are 24 new vacancies are lying vacant in WASA Faisalabad.
To apply for these vacancies candidates needs to apply online through NTS. WASA Water and Sanitation Agency Faisalabad advertised the following Job vacancies as mentioned below in the table chart. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these NTS Jobs 2021. The last date to apply is 09 July, 2021.
Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA), Faisalabad, a subsidiary of Faisalabad Development Authority, (FDA) is providing Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage services to the inhabitants of Faisalabad city. The agency is executing a high-tech Waste Water Treatment Project namely “Construction of eastern wastewater treatment plant (44MGD) of Faisalabad city (Phase-!)” which is funded by The Danish International Development Assistance (Danida) and costs PKR Million. 19,071.222/-.
The scope of the project includes Construction of Eastern Wastewater Treatment Plant (44 MGD) at Madhuana Drain for the Faisalabad City which will therefore treat 44 MGD wastewater using Trickling Filter Technology. Applications are invited from potential and competitive candidates for recruitment on contract basis under Project Management Unit (PMU) for the above mentioned project against following posts:-
Detail NTS Jobs 2021 in WASA Faisalabad Apply Online Through NTS
|Posted Date:||19 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Organization:||WASA Water and Sanitation Agency Faisalabad|
|No of Posts:||24|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE, Master, Literate|
|Salary:||30000 – 300,000/-|
|Address:||Director Administration, Water & Sanitation Services WASA, Faisalabad.|
|Last Date:||09 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Deputy Director (Technical)||Bachelor||01|
|3.||Deputy Director (Finance)||Master||01|
|4.||Assistant Director (IT)||Bachelor||01|
|5.||Assistant Director (Technical Civil)||Bachelor||01|
|6.||Assistant Director (Technical, Electrical, Mechanical)||Bachelor||01|
|7.||Sub Engineer Civil||Diploma||02|
|8.||Sub Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical)||Diploma||01|
- All appointments will be made in accordance with Government policy.
- The term of contract appointment will be three years, which could be extended, if required, with the approval of Competent Authority subject to satisfactory performance.
- Detailed job descriptions of each post are available on official website of WASA Faisalabad https: //www.wasafaisalabad.gop.pk and that of National Testing Servicing (NTS) https:/www.nts.org.pk.
- This is also available on Prime Minister Job Portal/National Employment Exchange Tool (NEXT) website https://iobs.qov.pk/
- The candidates must be domiciled in the province of the Punjab.
- These vacancies are purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) shall not claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
- Employees of Government/Semi Government departments/organizations are required to route their applications through their respective departments.
- Such candidates must have a clear service record, certified by their department in the NOC / Departmental permission or forwarding letter, as the case may be.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the test or interview.
- Serving Government employees, if appointed will be paid as per Government rules / policy.
- Procedure for submissions of application forms.
How to Apply for NTS Jobs 2021 in WASA Faisalabad
- Candidates shall visit NTS website to apply online on www.nts.org.ok.
- All relevant details including job description, eligibility criteria and other requirements are mentioned therein.
- Candidates shall submit dully filled application form along with deposit slip of prescribed fee (in favor of NTS), copy of CNIC, and two passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- Challan form can be downloaded from NTS website.
- Applications complete in ali aspects should reach NTS till 09-07-2024.
- Applications received after 09-07-2021 will not be considered for screening test.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for test (issued Roll No Slip) by NT. I candidates will be called for interview. p) by NTS, and only short listed candidates shall be called for next process.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The last date of submission of Online Applications is 09 July, 2021.
Office Address: Director Administration, Water & Sanitation Services WASA, Faisalabad.
Official Website: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk