Office Jobs in Islamabad Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Ausaf” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Office Jobs in Islamabad Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat 2023. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
“The Wafaqi Mohtasib Ombudsman Secretariat in Islamabad, Pakistan is advertising office jobs, including UDC, Steno typist, LDC, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant Private Secretary and Lower Division Clerk, with the preferred education of Bachelor, Matric, and Intermediate.
The advertisement was published on February 5, 2023 in the Daily Ausaf Newspaper.”
Detail of Office Jobs in Islamabad
|Date Posted / Updated:||05 February, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Wafaqi Mohtasib Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||20 February, 2023|
Name of Vacant Positions:
- Steno typist
- Upper Division Clerk,
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Lower Division Clerk
Basic requirements for Office Jobs in Islamabad Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat:
- Education: Bachelor, Matric, and Intermediate level
- Position: UDC, Steno typist, LDC, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant Private Secretary, Lower Division Clerk
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Source of advertisement: Daily Ausaf Newspaper, published on February 5, 2023.
Basic facilities in Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad:
Generally, in a government office, one can expect the following facilities:
- Office space and equipment
- Medical facilities
- Canteen or food services
- Rest areas or lounges
- Parking facilities
- Security services
- IT support and infrastructure.
How to Apply for Office Jobs in Islamabad Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat:
To apply for an office job at the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat in Islamabad, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat and navigate to the career or job opportunity section.
- Review the available job openings and check if your qualifications match any of the requirements for the positions.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter, ensuring that they are well written and highlight your relevant qualifications, skills, and experiences.
- Submit your resume and cover letter through the online application system or email as specified in the job advertisement.
- Wait for a response from the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat HR department, who will contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview.
- Prepare for the interview by researching the organization and practicing your answers to commonly asked interview questions.
- Attend the interview and be confident and professional.
- If you are successful, follow the onboarding process, including completing any necessary paperwork and undergoing any training sessions.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs