OGDCL Internship 2020 as Procurement Officer & Dy. Procurement Officer has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories:
Name of Posts:
- Chief Procurement Officer
- DY Procurement Officer
Detail of OGDCL Internship 2020
|Date Posted:||28 Nov, 2020|
|Age Limit:||45 Years|
|Organization:||Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd|
|Experience Required:||10 Years|
|Last Date:||18 Dec, 2020|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is MBA. The advertisement has been published in daily “Nawa-e-waqt” Newspaper on 28-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 18-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for OGDCL Internship 2020
- Candidates working in Government/Semi Government and Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of three years (extendable by mutual consent).
- In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC) must be provided.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for interview. V. Application received after due date or incomplete, will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position. vii. Post applied for must be clearly mentioned on envelop.
- Completed Applications (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) clearly indicating relevant qualification(s) (with passing year/month), experience (period with dates against each position and organization) and bio data supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and registration of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (if applicable) and a recent passport size photograph be sent latest by December 18, 2020 to the address given below:
MANAGER (RECRUITMENT) OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. Head Office, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad