Online Jobs in Punjab Energy Department 2021 Apply Online has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. Both Male and Female has encouraged to apply for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and also having Pakistani Nationality. Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA) Energy Department is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency, has been established to carry “Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Program under Energy Department by the Government of Punjab, PEECA requires dynamic and self-motivated professionals for the following positions:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Manager Project,
- Finance Associate,
- HR Associate,
- Manager of Energy Economy & Policy,
- Managing Director,
- Procurement Assistant,
- Program Engineer,
- Program Technician
- Naib Qasid,
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Literate to Masters. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 14-01-2021 and the Last date to apply is 29-01-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Online Jobs in Punjab Energy Department 2021 Apply Online
|Date Posted:||14 Jan, 2021|
|Education:||Literate, Intermediate, Bachelor, BE, Master|
|Salary:||25, 000 to 50,000 Per Month|
|Age Limit:||18-50 Years (Relaxation will be given as per government rules)|
|Organization:||Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA) Energy Department|
|Last Date:||29 Jav, 2021|
|Address:||48-A, C-2, Gulberg III, Lahore|
How to apply for Online Jobs in Punjab Energy Department 2021 Apply Online
- Interested candidates can apply and view detailed eligibility selection criteria of the position on https://www.jobs.punjab gov.pk.
- PEECA is an equal opportunity Market based salary shall be offered.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Quota for females (15%), candidates from minority communities (5%) and for disabled (3%) is reserved.
- All posts shall be titled on a contract basis in accordance with the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
- Short-listing will be done on the basis of qualification and relevant experience criteria given with each post and only shortlisted duly qualified individuals Candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates in Government / semi-Government sector should apply through proper channels PEECA reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement for the aforementioned positions without providing any reason (s).
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- Last date to apply for all positions is 29th January 2021.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
ASST. MANAGER (HR & Admin)
Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA)
48 AC-II, Ghalib Road, Gulberg iii, Lahore.
About (PEECA) Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency
- Address: 48-A, C-2, Gulberg III, Lahore.
- Official Website: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Phone No. 042-35880062.