Here on this page, the candidates may find the OTS-Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020. These Vacancies are currently lying vacant in the Ministry of Climate Change.
Applications are invited for the following vacancies reserved for appointment on a Regular Basis. Candidates can apply through the OTS website www.ots.org.pk
The candidates who are interested to apply are advised to submit their applications before the closing date which is 17th January 2020.
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts on regular basis in the Ministry of Climate Change, Government of Pakistan. The detail is as under:-
|06||Islamabad||18 to 25 Years||i. Intermediate|
ii. Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in English shorthand/typing respectively. iii. Must be computer literate.
|2||Driver BPS-04||04||Islamabad||18 o 30 Years||i. Primary Pass ii. Having a Driving License. iii. Well-known traffic laws|
|3||Dispatch Rider BPS-04||02||Islamabad||18 to 30 Years|
i. Primary Passii. Having a Driving License. Well-known traffic laws
|4||Naib Qasid BPS-01||02||Islamabad||18 to 25 Years||Primary Paas|
|5||Farash BPS-01||01||Islamabad||18 to 25 Years||Primary Paas|
|6||Chowkidar BPS-01||01||Islamabad||18 to 25 Years||Primary Paas|
|7||Sweeper BPS-01||01||Islamabad||18 to 25 Years||Primary Paas|
Conditions to apply:
1. Recruitment will be made as per existing Government Rules/Policies.
2. Five years general relaxation of age will be admissible as per Government Rules.
3. The candidates can download the application form and online fee deposit slip from Open Testing Services (OTS) from the official website of OTS i.e www.ots.org.pk.
4. Candidates should submit applications along with Rs. 150/- test fee through a prescribed deposit slip in any country-wide online branches of designated banks.
5. Separate applications are required in case of applying for more than one post along with the application fee.
6. Government servants should submit their applications through the proper channels.
7. Incomplete/late received applications will not be entertained at all.
The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
No TA/DA shall be admissible.
The last date for submission of application forms is 17-01.2020 between office hours.