Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2021 has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. Both Male and Female has encouraged to apply for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and also having Pakistani Nationality.
Detail of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2021
|Date Posted:||19 Jan, 2021|
|Salary:||50,000 Per Month|
|Organization:||Overseas Pakistanis Foundation|
|Last Date:||05 February, 2021|
|Address:||Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad|
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions in Peshawar city, KPK, Pakistan. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by Higher Education Commission/relevant board and required post qualification experience, for appointment in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation against the following post purely on contract basis:
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation is offering the vacant position in different categories and needs to be fulfill on contract basis at Peshawar. The applicants must have basic required qualification and the relevant experience as well. These positions are lying vacant in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Islamabad and the recruitment will be on contract basis. For further detail and any other query candidates must read the advertisement which is given below: –
Name of Positions:
Land Revenue Assistant / Patwari / Girdawar
The Location of above mention vacancies is Peshawar city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis for the period of 02 years (extendable in case of satisfactory performance). The required education for these positions is Intermediate along with 05 year experience of relevant field. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 21-01-2021 and the Last date to apply is 05-02-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Instructions for Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- Candidate must write their Cell phone number on the application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Last Date to apply is 05.02.2021.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- The applicants who are already in Government / Semi Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date of submission of the application as pe advertisement
- Eligibility will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given agains the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interviews.
- Information provided in the Job Application Form will be verified in case of offer o appointment.
- In case any of the information furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be take against the particular candidate.
- Applicants already in government service should produce NOC at the time o appointment & Incomplete application as well as received after due date shall not be entertained 9. No TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process a any stage.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
How to Apply?
- Please download the prescribed job Application Form from OPF website (www.op.org.pk.) and send the filled up application form by post or courier at the address given below along with attested educational documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate and copy of CNIC.
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of application send through post or by any other courier service.
Director (Human Resource)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat. PO, Box No, 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad, Ph. No. 051-9048222, 051-9048243
About Overseas Pakistanis Foundation:
- Address: Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Website: www.opf.org.pk.
- Telephone No. 051-9048222, 9048243.