PAEC Jobs-Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Islamabad Jobs 2020 has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
Name of Post:
- Medical Officer,
- Accounts Officer,
- Senior Engineer,
- Data Scientist,
- Junior Data Scientist,
- Junior Executive,
- Law Officer,
- Senior Medical Officer,
- Senior Scientist
Detail of PAEC Jobs Islamabad
|Date Posted:||15 Nov, 2020|
|Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC|
|Industry:||Accounts and Finance|
|Last Date:||08 Dec, 2020|
A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent Individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience may apply ONLINE at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers.
The Location of all these jobs is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these vacancies is Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 15-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 08-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Detail of PAEC Jobs Islamabad
- 3rd Division shall not be accepted in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree for Sr. No. 1-11.
- First class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50% marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- Maximum age limit on closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree). Bar Council for Law Degree) and Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree).
- Selected Candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Selected candidates may be considered for advance increments & ante-date seniority as per rules.
- No TA DAwill be admissible for appearing in test.
- Candidates must apply ONLINE only.
- The website http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers will be available for online apply from TUESDAY 17 November, 2020 to 08 December, 2020.
For more Government Jobs visit this Page: Latest Govt Jobs