Pak Government Jobs 2021 in ICT Police Islamabad Capital Territory has announced the latest vacancies of 1. Colonel/ Lt.Colonel, 2. Hawaldar on 22 June, 2021, in Newspaper. Detail of vacancies in ICT Islamabad Capital Police is given below.
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, may apply for these Pak Government Jobs 2021. The full detail and the selection procedure is available in the advertisement which is given at the bottom of this article.
Detail of Pak Government Jobs 2021 in ICT Police Islamabad Capital Territory
|Posted Date:||22 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Organization:||ICT Police Islamabad Capital Territory|
|No of Posts:||04|
|Education:||Matric, BA, BSc|
|Salary:||80,000 – 200,000 Per Month|
|Age Limit:||50 Years|
|Address:||CTD Complex Sector H-11, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||05 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Colonel/ Lt.Colonel||BA/ BSc||01|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Matriculation and Graduation with relevant experience.
The advertisement has been published in daily “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 22-06-2021 and the last date to apply is 06-07-2021.
Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to Apply for Pak Government Jobs 2021 in ICT Police Islamabad Capital Territory
1, Interested candidates having above mentioned qualifications, experience and falling within the age limit should send their applications on prescribed performa to SSP/Counter Terrorism Department (CTD Complex Sector H-11, Islamabad 051-9259014-15) within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. For each vacancy, separate application should be submitted.
- Retirement period of the candidates from Pak Army/Navy/PAF should not be more than 03 years before Joining CTD on contract basis.
- No relaxation in age whatsoever is permissible.
- Call letters will be issued to the short listed candidates only.
- Above mentioned qualification is given as minimum, additional qualification in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Applicants who do not fulfill minimum qualification/experience, requirements/standard may not apply.
- Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained.
- Departmental Selection Committee will select the eligible candidates and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Qualified candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medical Board/Civil Surgeon.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for appearing in test/interview or at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be paid lump-sum salary as mentioned above.
- For further information visit our website www.lslamabadpolice.qov.pk or contact 051-9259014, 051-9259015.
- The last date for the submission of Application Forms is 06 July, 2021.