Pak Navy Jobs Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2021 has announced on 3rd October, 2021. This is a big opportunity for those who were waiting to open the admissions in Pakistan Marine Academy.
The willing candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for these Pak Navy Jobs. Interested Candidates has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is given below in detail. Willing candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully given below and try your luck. Detail is as under: –
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy Jobs:
- Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan
- Age as on 31st December 2021
- Not more than 20 years
- For ex-FATA/Gilgit-Baltistan/AJK/Balochistan not more than 21 years
- The candidates must have passed F. Sc or O/A Level with Physics Chemistry & Mathematics having at least 55% marks
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit Equivalence Certificate
- F. Sc/ A Level Part-ll appearing candidates with at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide Hope Certificate from the head of respective college/ institute.
- If a candidate fails to attain 55% marks in F. Sc after providing hope certificate, he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharged during training.
How to Register for Pak Navy Jobs?
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Marine Academy Website http://www.marineacademy.edu.pk.
- Bs Application forms are available at PMA Admission Office and also on PMA website.
- Submit application form along with pay order/bank draft of Rs. 2500/- in-favor of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), PMA Branch Code-0239.
- Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft for Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form.
- SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open-merit.
Selection Procedure of Pak Navy Jobs
- Entrance Test will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad (AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Services.
- Minimum 45% is required to qualify in entrance test.
- Medical examination of short-listed candidates will be conducted at designated Army/Navy/PAF Hospitals.
- Final selection will be done in order of merit which include final interview and PET (to be conducted at PMA).
- The PET standards are as under:
Education/Training & Degree/Certificates awarded
- 02 Years residential training will be conducted at PMA.
- Associate Degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory courses.
Allocation of Seats
- 37 Fully paid scholarships are offered to Cadets; 33 need-based scholarships are sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs and 04 need-based Scholarships are given by Global Radiance Group of Companies.
- Distribution of 33 need-based scholarship, sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs is as follows:
|Province||No. of Scholarships|
|KPK (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)||06|
Ineligibility for Pak Navy Jobs
- Submitting tampered academic certificates/mark-sheets/documents.
- Concealment of information in the application form or submitting incomplete application or providing false information.
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution including that of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred/ Resigned from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
- Non-Combination of Subjects and Diploma holder (DAE) are not eligible.
- Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces hospital/Appeal Medical Board
Do not Forget: Last date for the submission of Applications is 22nd October, 2021.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs