Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs PAEC 2021 | PO Box 101 has announced and there are multiple new vacancies are available to be fulfill with the suitable candidates. Interested candidates can download the Application Form and then apply for these PAEC Jobs 2021.
The advertisement has been published in daily “Jang” newspaper on 13th October, 2021. A progressive Public Sector Organization advertised the following multiple vacancies as mentioned below. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to 2submit the Application Forms is 26th October, 2021.
Detail of Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||13 October 2021|
|Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Age Limit:||18-35 Years|
|Address:||Pakistan Atomic Energy, Head (Admin), P.O Box No. 101, GPO, Gujranwala.|
|Last Date:||October 26, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Scientific Assistant IV (SPS-1)||Matric|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Matriculation along with relevant experience. These vacancies have been published in daily “Jang” Newspaper on 13-10-2021 and the Last date to apply is 26-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs PAEC 2021
- Interested candidates are required to submit the Application Form along with relevant required documents to the mailing address given below: –
- Copy of CNIC
- District Domicile
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- 02x recent passport size photographs
- Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 35 years of age up-to last date of advertisement.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however initially the selected candidates are likely to be placed /
- appointed at Gujranwala.
- Candidates must have obtained educational certificates/diploma/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for above position, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.
- Applications may be submitted to the undersigned on following format / application form within fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Copies of educational documents may NOT BE ENCLOSED with the application form, the same will be collected at the time of test/ Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test /interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in test / interview.
- The last date to submit the Application Forms is 26th October, 2021.
Mailing Address: Pakistan Atomic Energy, Head (Admin), P.O Box No. 101, GPO, Gujranwala.
Telephone Nos. 055-3400570-72
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs