Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2023 Management Posts Quetta have been announced today and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2023 Management Posts Quetta.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Latest Pakistan Bait ul Mal management posts for Quetta in 2023 have been announced.
The organization is seeking candidates to fill various vacant positions, including laundry men and women, female computer instructors, accounts clerks, female teachers, assistant wardens, caretakers, record keepers, sweepers, naib qasids, qarias, female instructors for vocational centers, and in-charges.
These vacancies are available in multiple cities, including Pishin, Mastung, Nushki, Zhob, Quetta, Kharan, Pasni, Turbat, Panjgur, Lasbela, Loralai, Khuzdar, Bolan, Barkhan, Naseerabad, Kalat, Ziarat, Gwadar, Hub, and Sibi in Balochistan, Pakistan.
The closing date for these latest management jobs and other government jobs in Pakistan Bait ul Mal is expected to be around March 31, 2023, as mentioned in the advertisement published in the Daily Jang Newspaper on March 10, 2023.
Detail of Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||10 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate ||
Bachelor | Master | BA | Others | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Bait ul Mal|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||31 March, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Record Keeper,
- Female Computer Instructor,
- Laundry Women,
- Accounts Clerk,
- Female Teacher,
- Assistant Warden,
- Naib Qasid,
- Female Instructor,
- Laundry Man,
Applicants with educational backgrounds ranging from BA, Matric, Master, Others, Intermediate, Middle, and Bachelor degrees will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 10th March 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs