Pakistan Job Vacancy in Ordnance Depot Kashmore has been announced and published in daily the “Express” Newspaper on 04th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Federal Government of Pakistan Ordnance Depot Kashmore advertised the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) which need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Pakistan Job Vacancy in Ordnance Depot Kashmore with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The following vacant post is urgently required to be filled on a Permanent Basis in Ordnance Depot, Kashmore with the following Qualification & Experience:-
Detail of Pakistan Job Vacancy in Ordnance Depot Kashmore
|Date Posted:||04 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ordnance Depot Kashmore|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||19 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Pakistan Job Vacancy in Ordnance Depot Kashmore in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The Ordnance Depot Kashmore is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Clerk Job in Islamabad.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of clerk jobs in Punjab.
This vacancy position is only for the Balochistan province quota.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Pakistan Job Vacancy to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 19 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Matric preferably FA/FSc. On successful selection, 3 Months Basic IT Course with MS Office is mandatory to be passed from NITB during the probation period (Typing Speed 30 WPM, Basic Computer Knowledge).
Instructions & How to Apply
- CVs along with attested photocopies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile and 2 x fresh passport size photographs, Mobile Number along with Bank Draft of Rs. 300/- in the name of Chief Ordnance Officer, Ordnance Depot Kashmore, should reach the undersigned within fifteen days after publication of advertisement. Applications received after the due dates will not be entertained.
- Original documents are required at the time of the Test/ Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test / Interview and will be informed through call / SMS.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel from concerned departments.
- Age relaxation will be given as per existing Government rules.
- The competent authority reserves the right to reject any applications without assigning any reason.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible.
- Documents are sent to the following address and post for which applied be mentioned on top of the envelope.
Address: Chief Ordnance Officer Ordnance Depot, Kashmore Kashmore Cantonment, Tehsil & District Kashmore.
Contact: Establishment & Finance Officer Bilal Younus 0343-3454358
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs