Pakistan Private Jobs at World Bank Funded Project 2022 has been announced and published in daily the “Jang” newspaper on 21st November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Autocad Operator, Social Safeguard Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Driver, Office Manager, Environment Specialist, Peon, QC Engineer, QA Engineer, Gender Specialist, Chowkidar, Accountant, Computer Operator and Sweeper lying vacant in different departments which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned jobs in multinational companies with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed. A handsome salary package is being offered.
Detail of Pakistan Private Jobs
|Date Posted:||21 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Private|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary, Intermediate, MS, Bachelor, DAE and Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh Pakistan|
|Organization:||World Bank Funded Project Karachi|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Job Type:||Project base|
|Last Date:||06 December 2022|
The administration of World Bank Funded Project Karachi is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Pakistan Private Jobs.
Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following jobs in multinational companies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Pakistan Private Jobs.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 06th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Social Safeguard Specialist,
- Primary, Intermediate, MS, Bachelor, DAE and Master along with other professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria which is given in the advertisement.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05 December 2022.
Mailing Address: PO Box NO. 12225, DHA Phase II Head Post Office Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs