Pakistan Red Crescent Society Jobs 2022 Islamabad has been announced and there multiple new vacancies lying vacant in different categories for the vacant positions given below as per criteria.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Kawish” newspaper on 08th October 2022 Saturday. The job location for these job vacancies is Islamabad, Pakistan.
Detail of Pakistan Red Crescent Society Islamabad Job 2022
|Date Posted / Updated:||08 October, 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | M.Phil.|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||20 October, 2022|
The administration of Pakistan Red Crescent Society Islamabad is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite qualification and skills for the following job vacancies. Applications are invited from willing candidates as per job requirements.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Pakistan Red Crescent Society Jobs 2022 Islamabad. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 20th October 2022.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement which is online. Online apply link is given below. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
Name of Vacancies:
- Assistant director field operations,
- Deputy director internal audit,
- Deputy director field operation,
- Deputy director youth volunteer,
- Lab supervisor,
- Assistant director resource mobilization planning,
- Consultant Covid vaccination,
- RFL officer,
- Mobile health team coordinator,
- Deputy director admin,
- Deputy director organizational development,
- Assistant director community engagement accountability,
- Deputy director HR,
- Deputy director risk awareness safer Behaviour,
- Admin warehouse assistant,
- Deputy director logistic procurement,
- Information management officer,
- Safer access framework officer,
- PS to chairman,
- Procurement officer,
- Assistant director health,
- Media assistant,
- Deputy director response,
- Transport Incharge,
- Data reporting officer
- Deputy director finance
- M.Phil. Bachelor and Master Degree in relevant Subject along with relevant experience as well.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- For online applications and detailed criteria please visit the link: brightspyre.com/prcs.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- For further detail you may see the advertisement which is given below at the bottom of this post.
- Read carefully every single point given in the instructions and follow all the points to apply for these jobs.
- Do not put wrong/erroneous information in your application because it could be the reason of your disqualify and banned for every government as well as private job.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 20th October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs