Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS Government Post has been announced through Pakistani newspaper today and there is only one vacant post of District First Aider lying vacant for.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” newspaper on 19th October 2022. A good salary package is being offered for this newly announced post.
Detail of PRCS Government Post
|Date Posted:||19 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Killa Abdullah, Balochistan Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||26 October 2022|
The administration of the Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following job vacancies. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies. The place of posting for these vacancies is Killa Abdullah, Balochistan, Pakistan.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the Government Post. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 26th October 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s Degree along with relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply for PRCS Government Post
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 21 October 2022.
Mailing Address: Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRSC Killa Saifullah.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs