Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs | Latest Today Jobs has been announced and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper on 19th November 2022. There are various new vacancies of Manager, Clinical Technician, and Inventory Assistant on a permanent basis lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: – The job location for the following posts is: Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology, Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 25000.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
Detail of Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs
|Date Posted:||19 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Peshawar, Kyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan|
|Organization:||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|0Last Date:||05 December 2022|
The Peshawar Institute of Cardiology is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Latest Today Jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 05th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Graduation and Diploma along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- The job Application Form is available at www.pic.edu.pk application Is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied by a complete Job Application Form, and Covering Letter. including the names, postal and email addresses of 03 referees, Academic Credentials, Qualifications, Experience, and Domicile certificates / along with the following documents: –
- 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at the below address through a registered courier service, In the name of
“Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations for the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post-qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either the Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Forms. Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirements/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fee shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees.
- Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means.
- Emails or by-hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/ Transcript/ DMC/course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through the proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews,
- Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become full-time. institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any other public/private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 05-12-2022.
- PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR, PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY -MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR.
Emall ID: prerecruitment@ pic.edu.pk.
Address: Pilot No.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar — Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs