Peshawar Latest Jobs PMIU Health Department Peshawar has been announced through Pakistani newspaper and there are various new vacancies for Program Manager, Project Director, and Provincial Coordinator which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Pakistani Nationality along with respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned PMIU Health Department Peshawar vacancies with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Mashriq” newspaper on 20th October 2022. Willing eligible candidates may apply for these Peshawar Latest Jobs.
Detail of Peshawar Latest Jobs PMIU
|Date Posted:||20 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Mashriq Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Organization:||PMIU Health Department Peshawar|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||03 November 2022|
The PMIU Health Department Peshawar is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following job vacancies. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Peshawar’s Latest Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 03rd November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Program Manager
- Project Director
- Provincial Coordinator
- MBBS along with professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 03 November 2022.
Mailing Address: Ministry o Project Management Unit Peshawar.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs