Police Jobs 2021 in Balochistan Police has announced for the vacant posts of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) and Constable (BPS-07). These vacancies has been published on September 09, 2021 in daily Jang Newspaper. To apply for these Police Jobs 2021, applications are invited from the candidates who has the domicile of Balochistan Province.
The Baluchistan Police advertised the following Job positions as mentioned below in the table chart and vacancies detail is given against each post. The Candidates must has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Police Jobs 2021 in Balochistan. The last date to submit the applications is September 30, 2021.
Detail of Police Jobs 2021 in Balochistan Police
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Nespaper|
|Posted Date:||09 September, 2021|
|No of Posts:||410+|
|Address:||AIG/Establishment, Inspector General of Police Balochistan, Quetta.|
|Last Date:||September 30, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
Adv: No. 01
|Name of Post||Required Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Constable||Matric||18 to 28|
Adv: No. 02
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Clerk (B-11)||Intermediate||18 to 28|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Balochistan, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Matriculation and Intermediate. These vacancies have been published in daily “Jang” Newspaper on 09-09-2021 and the Last date to apply is 30-09-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Police Jobs 2021 in Balochistan Police
- Interested Candidates are advised to send their applications along with relevant documents to the given mailing address before the last date.
- Copies of educational testimonials (duly attested/ verified)
- Copy of CNIC
- Domicile Certificate
- 4x recent passport size photographs
- Candidates must submit the processing fee of 250/-in their respective District Police Office along with Application Form. (candidates can download the application form below)
- Incomplete documents and those applications which received after due date will be not entertained at all.
- The applicant who is already in Government service, may apply through proper channel by providing departmental N.O.C.
- No TA/DA will not be admissible test/interview.
- The last date to for the submission of Application Forms is September 30, 2021.
Mailing Address: AIG/Establishment, Inspector General of Police Balochistan, Quetta.