Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022 have been announced and there many new vacancies are lying vacant in different categories for the vacant positions given below.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Aaj” newspaper on 08th October 2022 Saturday.
Detail of Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Date Posted / Updated:||08 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | PhD|
|Vacancy Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||23 October 2022|
KPK population welfare department is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite qualification and skills for the following job vacancies. Applications are invited from willing candidates as per job requirements.
Interested candidates must fulfill the population welfare department KPK jobs 2022 eligibility criteria to apply for the population welfare department KPK jobs 2022 advertisement. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 23rd October 2022.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed. The job location for these jobs is Peshawar, Kyber Pakhtunkhwa KP Pakistan.
Name of Vacancies:
- Social Mobilizer,
- Naib Qasid,
- Bachelor, Intermediate, Ph.D., and Master Degree in relevant subject
Instructions & How to Apply
1. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
2. The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
3. Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
4. For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
5. To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
6. Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
7. Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
8. Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
10. To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
11. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
12. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
13. Incomplete applications or received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
14. Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
15. The last date for the submission of applications is 23rd October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs