PPSC Advertisements | Latest Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Management Jobs has been announced and published in daily the “Nation” Newspaper on 23rd November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Assistant Director Revenue, Nursing Superintendent, Nursing Instructor, Assistant Director Town Planning, Vice Principal, Inspector Legal, Clerk, Assistant Director Technical, Research Officer, Assistant Director Finance, Deputy Director IT, Assistant Director Engineering, Assistant, Assistant Director Nursing, Head Clerk, Law Officer and Principal lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The candidate should clearly mention the name of the position for which the job is needed.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned PPSC Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of PPSC Advertisements
|Date Posted:||23 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily The Nation|
|Education:||Intermediate | Bachelor | BCS | BA | BIT | M.sc | M.com | MBA | MIT | LLB | MCS|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit 38 Years|
|Last Date:||08 December 2022|
The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following PPSC Latest Jobs in different departments of the Punjab government.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of the latest PPSC Jobs Online Apply.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for government jobs 2022.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 08th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Assistant Director Revenue
Assistant Director Town Planning
Assistant Director Technical
Assistant Director Finance
Deputy Director IT
Assistant Director Engineering
Assistant Director Nursing
Law Officer and Principal
- Intermediate | Bachelor | BCS | BA | BIT | M.sc | M.com | MBA | MIT | LLB | MCS along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- To apply for these vacant positions, candidates are required to Apply Online by visiting the official website of PPSC i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- All above-mentioned documents duly verified by the concerned Board/HEC must be sent to the address given below: –
- Please mention the name of the position in the Subject Line.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 08 December 2022.
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, near AIWAN-E-IQBAL, Garhi Shahu, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs