PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No. 30 has been published in daily “Express” newspaper on 09th October, 2021. There is different type of positions in different departments has announced. The vacancies has been announced in Housing Urban Development and Public Heath Engineering Department, Punjab Land Record Authority, Agriculture Department, Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department, VIP Flight (Fixed Wing), SGGAD, Women Development Department and communication and Works Department.
PPSC is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. Interested candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of PPSC i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk. The willing candidates having domicile of Punjab Province and having the required qualification of MBBS, MSc, Bachelor, or equivalent degrees are encouraged to apply online for these posts. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for these PPSC Jobs 2021. Detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below against each post. The last date to submit the Online Applications is 25th October, 2021.
Detail of PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No. 30
|Daily Express Newspaper
|09 October 2021
|Punjab Public Service Commission
|No of Posts:
|MBBS, MSc, Bachelor, Intermediate
|PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore.
|25 October 2021
Detail of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|No. of vacancies
|Assistant Director Civil Engineering
|Assistant Director Mechanical Engineering
|Assistant Director Environmental Engineering
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Graduation to Master Degree along with relevant experience. These vacancies have been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 09-10-2021 and the Last date to apply is 25-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
- Interested candidates are advised to first visit the Official Website of PPSC i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk or Click Below desired links then go Online Section to apply for the job in which you want to apply.
- Candidates must know that to appear in test/interview, only valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.600/- as an application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Candidates are essentially required to mention their e-mail address in their Online Application Form.
- Special persons are exempted to pay any Processing Fee.
- The last date to apply Online is 25th October, 2021.
Address: PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore.
Telephone No. 042-99202751
Website of PPSC: www.ppsc.gov.pk
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs