PPSC Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 30 2022 has been announced and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 18th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of Punjab Pakistan, The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC advertised the posts of Manager, Deputy Director, Office Assistant, Inspector, Communication Specialist, Gender Specialist, and Network System Engineer on regular basis with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the above-mentioned PPSC Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 30 2022 with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The Job location for the vacant posts is: LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE, Punjab, Pakistan, and Postal Code is 54000.
Detail of PPSC Recruitment
|Date Posted:||18 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Source:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Education:||Bachelor | Masters|
|Vacancy Location:||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Number of Posts:||Multiple|
|Age Limit:||18 to 38 Years|
|Last Date:||26 December 2022|
PPSC Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 30 2022
Interested candidates may forward applications for PPSC Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 30 2022 according to the format given in the advertisement.
The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following PPSC Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 30 2022.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of PPSC Jobs Latest.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for PPSC Recruitment to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 26 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Deputy Director
- Office Assistant
- Communication Specialist
- Gender Specialist
- Network System Engineer
- Bachelor | Masters along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The candidates need to apply Online by visiting the official website of PPSC i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Candidates may fill out the online application form and download the deposit slip/challan form from the PPSC official website: www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Candidates must submit their Application Forms online.
- Only online filled Application Forms will be considered.
- Hand-written Application Forms will not be accepted.
- Applicants can submit PPSC test/interview fees to any online branch of Treasury/Sub-Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan, and State Bank of Pakistan which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written tests and interviews.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 26 December 2022.
Address: LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE, Punjab, Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs