PRCS Jobs | Pakistan Red Crescent Society Vaccinator Jobs have been announced and published in daily the “Dunya” Newspaper on 01st December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of Balochistan Pakistan Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS advertised the posts of Vaccinator on a project basis which needs to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned PRCS Jobs in Pakistan Red Crescent Society Vaccinator Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of PRCS Jobs
|Date Posted:||01 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Education:||Matric with science|
|Vacancy Location:||Killa Abdullah Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan|
|Organization:||PRCS Pakistan Red Crescent Society|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Job Type:||Project Base|
|Last Date:||07 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for PRCS Pakistan Red Crescent Society Vaccinator Jobs in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following PRCS Jobs at Killa Abdullah Quetta.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Pakistan Red Crescent Society Vaccinator Jobs.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Government Jobs 2022 to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 07 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Matriculation with science along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 07 December 2022.
Address: Secretary, Pakistan Red Crescent Society Almo Chowk Airport Road Quetta.
Phone No. 081-2826032
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs