Provincial Housing Authority Jobs Peshawar 2022 | Job Government has been announced and there are various new vacancies are lying vacant in different categories for the following positions. The advertisement has been published in the daily “The News” newspaper on 03rd March 2022 Thursday.
Provincial Housing Authority Peshawar KPK is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for a Job Government in Peshawar KPK. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 22nd March 2022.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which job is needed.
Detail of Job Government in Provincial Housing Authority Peshawar
|Date Posted:||03 March 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||The News Jobs|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Vacancy Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Provincial Housing Authority KPK|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||22 March 2022|
- Lift Operator,
- Tube Well Operator,
- Work Mistri,
- Security Guard,
Instructions & How to Apply for Provincial Housing Authority Jobs Peshawar 2022
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains detail of positions, required qualification, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date.
- Before applying any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 22nd March 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs