PTS Jobs 2020 in the Ministry of National Food Security and Research has been announced by Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
PTS invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following temporary posts as mentioned below and detail is given against each post:-
PTS Jobs in the Ministry of National Food Security & Research
For the posts mentioned at Sl. No. 05-08 (Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Frash) please download the prescribed PTS Application Form.
The application forms may be download from Ministry of National Food Security and Research website i.e www.mnfsr.gov.pk without deposit slip and forward the Application Form to the Section Officer, (Admn-I), Ministry of National Food Security and Research, Room No.407, 4th Floor, “B” Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
PTS Jobs in Ministry of National Food Security & Research
Advertisement of PTS Jobs (Urdu)
You may also apply for: WAPDA JOBS 2020 in HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company) Through PTS
- 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit for all candidates besides other age relaxations as per existing rules.
- Minimum and maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date for submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
How to Apply Online:
- For the posts mentioned at Sl.No.01-04, (Stenotypist, UDC, LDC and Urdu Typist)
- Candidate may register themselves, their information through our “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link available in project details.
- Fee will only accept through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy Paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, VISA/Mastercard.
- Once applied & paid, candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form”photocopy, along with payment proof & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- Incomplete application data, fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.