PTS Jobs of Clerks and Other Vacancies in Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment
PTS Jobs of Clerks and Others vacancies in Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment has been announced by Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
The advertisement of PTS Jobs published in Newspaper on 18th January, 2020 on Saturday. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for these vacancies.
These Jobs are initially on temporary basis likely to be extendable. The willing candidates are advised to submit the application forms under 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) will handle the whole recruitment process of BEOM Jobs. For further detail you can see the advertisement given below:-
Detail of PTS Jobs
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
You may also like: IT Cadre Sindh Police Jobs through PTS
How to Apply:
- Application Forms and Online Deposit Slips are available on Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk.
- Also visit www.mnfsr.gov.pk to download the application forms.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fil up he Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 69-E, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq oad, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
- Application Forms improperly fill-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “hand written post where option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Instructions & Conditions for PTS Jobs:
- The candidates shortlisted will be called for interview / test.
- Applications received late will be responsibility of the candidate.
- The candidates, who are already in Government sector, will produce NOC at the time of interview.
- The department will not accept applications by hand.
- There is 2% quota for disabled Persons.
- More details you can check at the hard copy of the advertisement.
- The department has reserves the right to extend the services till the completion of these above mentioned two projects.
- Desirous candidates can see the advertisement for recruitment process, qualification, age limit, Basic Pay Scale, Place of posting and other information.
- This advertisement has been published in Newspaper on 18th January 2020.
- Willing Candidates can apply for these Jobs through PTS under the 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.