Public Health Jobs in Directorate of Health Services Skardu have been announced and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper on 26th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Medical Technician, Junior Technician, ICU Technician, Electro Medical Technician, Cardiology Technician, Junior Medical Technician on a permanent basis which need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Public Health Jobs in Skardu with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Directorate Of Health Service Gilgit Baltistan, Skardu, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 16350.
Detail of Public Health Jobs Skardu
|Date Posted:||26 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Skardu, GB Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan|
|Organization:||Directorate of Health Services Skardu|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date:||15 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Public Health Jobs in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The Directorate of Health Services Skardu is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Public Health Jobs.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Public Health Jobs.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for government jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 15 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Medical Technician
- Junior Technician
- ICU Technician
- Electro Medical Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- Junior Medical Technician
- Matric with science along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 15 December 2022.
Address: Directorate Of Health Service Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs