Public Sector Jobs 2020 has been announced for recruitment in a Public Sector Organization, Islamabad Pakistan. Public Sector Organization announces full-time career opportunities for the posts of 1. Computer Operator, 2. Manager, 3. Assistant Manager, 4. Computer Technician.
The location of all these vacant jobs in Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan. These jobs are basically on a contract basis and the required qualification is a Master’s Degree along with two years of relevant experience. The advertisement for these vacancies was published on 04-08-2020 and the Last date to apply is 18-08-2020.
For more Public Sector Jobs you can also visit Latest Government Jobs 2020 in Pakistan.
Public Sector Organization Jobs, Islamabad
|How to Apply:||Apply Now|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Industry:||Management & Work|
|Experience Required:||2 Years|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
How to apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2020
- The candidates are advised to Apply Online visit this website: http://www.smartcareers.pk.
- To apply for these Public Sector Organization Jobs, the candidates who are already a government employee are advised to sent their attested documents and the application as well through proper channel.
- Public Sector Organization is a Government department which is working for various purpose to provided its best services to public of Pakistan. At this page we are going to inform you about the latest Public Sector Jobs which has been recently announced for multiple vacant posts. The candidates who are willing, motivated, qualified and energetic are encouraged to apply for these vacant positions.
- For details of required qualification / experience and procedure of applying please visit the website mentioned above.
- Queries if any, may be addressed to e-mail: [email protected]
- Candidates can apply for only ONE post.
- Please apply online through above mentioned website.
- Deadline for online submission of application is 18.08.2020. till 1600 hours.
- The above mentioned posts are purely on CONTRACT basis.
- Age should be between 18 – 35 years.
- Complains to selection criteria DOES NOT guarantee shortlisting, if a large number of applicants fulfill selection criteria, only the most suitable candidates having higher grades in respective degree / relevant experience would be shortlisted.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel and submit NOC at the time of interview from their parent departments, so that if selected then they can relieved accordingly.
- Written test information slip would be sent to shortlisted candidates through postal / courier services (while applying online please provided complete address.
- Written test and Interview would only be considered a t Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test / Interview.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the vacancies or reject any application at any stage of recruitment without assigning any reason.