Public Sector jobs have been announced and published in daily newspapers for full-time career opportunities for the following positions:
- Junior Clerk,
- Statistical Assistant,
- Crop Reporter.
These jobs posting is in Peshawar city, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The basic required education is Bachelor degree and all these jobs are at permanent basis. The advertisement has been published on 08-08-2020 and the Last date to apply is 22-08-2020. If you think that you are eligible for these jobs then you should apply before the closing date. For more government jobs visit this page Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Public Sector Jobs, Peshawar
|Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Job Type:||Permanent Basis|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
How to apply?
- The willing and eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply before the closing date or within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- For further detail read the advertisement carefully and apply for the post according your education.
- Age Limit 18 to 32 Years.
- Candidates should send their educational documents to the given address:
- Postal Address: PO Box No. 138, Peshawar GPO.