Punjab Bank Jobs as Manager Portfolio Monitoring and Compliance have been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Punjab Bank Jobs as Manager Portfolio Monitoring and Compliance.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest growing Banks in Pakistan with its profound existence of over 33 years.
It operates through a network of 780+ real-time online branches and 706 ATMs across the country.
The Bank has established a strong foundation while offering premium banking services with major focus on unsurpassed value added services for its customers through advanced solutions.
In line with the Bank’s progression strategy, we invite applications from experienced, dedicated and performance-driven professionals for the following position(s) in C&IBG-Commercial Banking Division.
The following job profile offers excellent opportunity for the right candidates desirous of building a long term career in a dynamic organization:
Detail of Punjab Bank Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||13 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Private|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||The Bank of Punjab BOP|
|Job Industry:||Bank Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||27 March, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Manager Portfolio Monitoring and Compliance,
- Assist Head CBD UH-Credit Review in preparation of annual targets.
- Target Allocation & Subsequent Monitoring in line with approved targets.
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting to SBP; Bank wide CBD Finance Targets and SBP refinance schemes.
- Share achievement performance in the form of Score Cards with regional teams Vs approved targets.
- Preparing presentations for Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Share performance letters with regional offices in line with approved targets
- Ensure that the JDs/KPIs with respective Job role are in place, in line with CBD targets.
- Liaison with RMG, CCG, CAD, CBS Business Team, TPC etc. to ensure smooth functioning.
- Any other assignment given by Head CBD or Senior Management.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a HEC recognized Local/ Foreign University. Preference will be given to Master Degree holders.
Experience: Minimum 03 Years of Relevant Experience. Candidates having presentation/MIS experience shall be preferred
Age: Up to 55 Years as of March 27, 2023.
How to Apply for Punjab Bank Jobs:
- a) Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- b) The Bank of Punjab reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
- c) The Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and PWDs and transgender are encouraged to apply.
- d) The above position(s) carry market based competitive remuneration.
- e) Individuals fulfilling the above mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online through BOP career portal
- https://www.bop.com.pk/Available-Jobs Latest by March 27, 2023
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs