Punjab Civil Defence Department Jobs Lahore 2022 | vacancies pakistan has been announced in Lahore Punjab and there are multiple new vacancies are lying vacant in different categories for the following positions. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of driver, male instructor grade-ii, clerk, lady instructor grade-ii, naib qasid, chowkidar, male chief instructor, lady chief instructor, bomb disposal technician, rescuer, sanitary worker and first aider. The advertisement has been published in the daily “Jang” Newspaper on 18th February 2022 Friday. Required education for these vacant posts is Matric, Primary, Intermediate, Middle and BA etc. along with relevant experience.
Punjab Civil Defence Department is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Punjab for the following vacancies. Interested candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for these vacancies pakistan. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 14th March 2022.
Detail of Punjab Civil Defence Department vacancies pakistan
|Date Posted:||18 February 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | BA | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Punjab Civil Defence Department|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||14 March 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing Punjab Civil Defence Department Jobs Lahore 2022 | All Job in Pakistan. Eligible individuals who are searching for a Government Job has a great opportunity to avail this Government job and you should not miss this employment opportunity. Interested candidates are invited to online applications for hiring services on the following positions details are mentioned against each post.
Instructions & How to Apply for vacancies pakistan
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 14th March 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs