Punjab Health Department Jobs Lahore 2022 has been announced through daily newspapers and there are various new vacancies of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Accounts Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Procurement Officer, General Manager HR, and HR Officer on a project basis lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned government jobs 2022 with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Nawaiwaqt” newspaper on 10th November 2022. The job location for the following posts is: Punjab Health Facilities Management Company, Lahore, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 54000.
Detail of Punjab Health Department Jobs Lahore
|Date Posted:||10 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Lahore|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||24 November 2022|
The Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Lahore is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Punjab Health Department Jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs In Lahore.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these government jobs 2022. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 24th November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Chief Operating Officer
General Manager HR
- Graduation and Master’s Degree along with professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 24 November 2022.
Mailing Address: Punjab Health Facilities Management Company, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs