Rangers Cadet College Chakri Rawalpindi Jobs September 2020 for Teacher (s) English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Math, Computer Science, Urdu, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies Latest Punjab (Permanent).
Both males/Female Can Apply For this job before the closing date. For more details read the full page.
|Date Posted:||07 Sep, 2020|
|Organization||Rangers Cadet College|
|Education:||MA / MSc / BS in relevant subject|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date:||01 Oct 2020|
For more jobs visit the Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Pakistan Rangers Education System Secretariat C/O Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Zarrar Shaheed Road, Lahore Cantt.
Vacancies In Rangers Cadet College Chakri Rawalpindi Jobs:
- English Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Urdu Teacher
- Islamiat Teacher
- Pakistan Studies Teacher
Instructions & How to apply to Rangers Cadet College Jobs:
- Download Application Form of Pakistan Rangers Education System www.rangerscadetcollege.edu.pk
- You can apply at vacancies by sending Application (s) prescribed forms, along with one (1) recent photograph and educational / experience certificates, CNIC sends to a given address.
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are advised to see the advertisement given below: –
- The job advertisement contains detail of positions, required qualification, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date.
- Before applying any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date to apply for this job is 01 Oct 2020.
Address: Pakistan Rangers Education System Secretariat C/O Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Zarrar Shaheed Road, Lahore Cantt.