Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 in Housing Directorate Rawalpindi has been announced today and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having relevant qualification/experience for recruitment against the following vacant posts.
Terms and conditions for eligibility are given against each post in the job advertisement.
Interested candidates are invited to apply for these Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 in Housing Directorate Rawalpindi.
These vacant positions have also been published on the official website of the Housing Directorate Rawalpindi.
The detailed criteria to apply for these job vacancies are given below in detail: –
Rawalpindi Jobs 2023: Housing Directorate Rawalpindi is inviting applications for various job positions as advertised in the daily Jang dated 12th April 2023.
Interested individuals can apply for the latest government management jobs and others until the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
If you know the process of applying for these latest Housing Directorate Rawalpindi job opportunities, candidates can read the complete advertisement given below: –
The following vacant Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 in Housing Directorate Rawalpindi have been advertised now and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these Rawalpindi Jobs 2023.
Detail of Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted:||12 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | |
Master | BIT | ACCA | CA | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Housing Directorate Rawalpindi|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||18 April, 2023|
The vacancies are available in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, and interested candidates may apply for the following positions: –
Name of Vacancies:
Basic Requirements for Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, ACCA, CA, and BIT, along with relevant field experience are preferred.
How to Apply for Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 18th April 2023.
Postal Address: Deputy Director Housing (Human Resources) Facilitation Centre (CR Section) 266 Karachi/Hilal Road Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Telephone No. 051-5202238
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs