Relationship Manager Latest Jobs at BOP Bank of Punjab Pakistan have been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
The vacancies have also been announced on the official website of the BOP career page.
Applications are invited to apply for these Relationship manager Jobs at BOP Bank of Punjab Pakistan.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest-growing Banks in Pakistan with a profound existence of over 33 years.
It operates through a network of 780+ real-time online branches and 706+ ATMs across the country.
The Bank has established a strong foundation while offering premium banking services with a major focus on unsurpassed value-added services for its customers through advanced solutions.
In line with the Bank’s progression strategy, we invite applications from experienced, dedicated, and performance-driven professionals for the following position(s) in our Islamic Banking Group.
The following job profile offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a dynamic organization:
Detail of Relationship Manager Latest Jobs at BOP:
|Date Posted / Updated:||06 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Masers|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||BOP The Bank of Punjab|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||20 March 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Strengthening and deepening the relationship with existing targeted clientele and developing new client relationships.
- Achievement of targeted business targets by booking new bank clients and identifying opportunities and providing them with financial advice as well as selling appropriate bank products and services.
- Preparation and Processing of credit proposals/ renewals relating to assigned relationships in conformity with SBP’s Prudential Regulations and the guidelines provided by HO from time to time.
- Carry out financial analysis and credit risk assessment in conformity with Bank’s policy and SBP Prudential Regulations.
- Identification of deteriorating credit situations and taking corrective steps in a timely manner.
- Completion of all Pre — Post sanction/disbursement formalities including the execution of the charge/security/ legal documents relating to assigned credit relationships.
- Maintaining close liaison with the corporate branches for ensuring prompt and efficient services to the corporate facilities parked in them.
- Monitoring compliance with the terms & conditions of the approved credit packages as well as ensuring that the process of onboarding clients and execution of deals follow the anti-money laundering and CFT guidelines of the bank as well as the regulator.
- Keeping insurance policies, stock reports, valuation reports of assets and audited accounts, etc. of the assigned relationships, updated.
- Ensuring timely recovery of installments/markup/ other bank charges etc. and prompt regularization of deferrals within the approved period.
- Conducting/ organizing periodical verification of stocks through client/plant visits.
- Conducting periodical business calls to the customers and submission of business call/ visit reports to the Regional Corporate Heads.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an HEC-recognized Local/ Foreign University. Preference will be given to Master’s Degree holders.
- Minimum 05 Years of Banking experience. Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience.
- Up to 55 Years as of March 20, 2023.
How to Apply for Relationship Manager Latest Jobs at BOP:
a) Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
b) The Bank of Punjab reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
c) The Bank is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, minorities and PWDs, and transgender are encouraged to apply.
d) The above position(s) carry market-based competitive remuneration.
e) Individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online through the BOP career portal: – https://www.bop.com.pk/Available-Jobs Latest by March 20, 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs