Rescue 1122 Jobs Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 2022 | Emergency Rescue Service 1122 has been announced in various districts of KPK on a permanent basis.
There are at least 1000 vacancies are lying vacant in different categories for the following positions.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of hostel warden, barber, fire rescuer, company havaldar major, surveyor, chief drill instructor, clerk, fire demonstrator, mess supervisor, drill inspector, electrical technician, cook, dirt rescuer, fire instructor, station house in charge, physical inspector, band staff, electrician, auto mechanic, computer operator, transport maintenance in charge, medical instructor, khateeb masjid, office attendant, security guard, stenographer, water rescue instructor, wireless technician, LTV Driver, chef, rescue instructor, sweeper, gardener, mine rescue staff, mines rescue operates technician, operator heavy machinery, HTV driver, helper heavy machinery, shift in charge, medical demonstrator, carpenter, storekeeper, account assistant, imam masjid, emergency medical technician, dhobi, mali, audio-video cameraman and driver in Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Mashriq” Newspaper on 04th February 2022 Friday. Required education for these vacant posts is B.E, MBA, Others, Middle, Bachelor, Matric, Intermediate, B.com, BBA, Primary, DAE and BA, etc. along with relevant experience.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Emergency Rescue Service 1122 is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of KPK District for the following Rescue 1122 vacancies. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Rescue 1122 Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa online apply. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 28 February 2022.
Detail of Rescue 1122 Jobs Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
|Date Posted:||04 February 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Mashriq Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate Bachelor | BA | B.com | BBA | MBA DAE | B.E | Others | FCPS|
|Job Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Rescue 1122 KPK|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Last Date:||28 February 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing Rescue 1122 Jobs. Eligible individuals who are searching for a part-time job have a great opportunity to avail of this Government job and you should not miss this employment opportunity. Interested candidates are invited to online applications for hiring services on the following positions details are mentioned against each post.
Instructions for Rescue 1122 Jobs & How to Apply
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates must visit the official website of ETEA i.e. www.etea.edu.pk and apply online following the instructions given in the advertisement.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28th February 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs