Rescue Jobs Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 via PTS have been announced and published in daily the “Express” Newspaper on 02nd December 2022.
Join Sindh Emergency Service Rescue-1122 (SRP-PDMA) Government of Sindh Leftover Vacancies Announcement.
With the financial assistance of IDA/World Bank, the Sindh Government established a professional Sindh Emergency Service Rescue-1122.
Sindh Emergency Service Rescue-1122 is looking for qualified, motivated, and dynamic professionals for the following positions in the field of uniformed emergency services to work on a contract basis in different districts of Sindh province.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of Sindh, Pakistan Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 advertised the posts of Paramedics, Rescue Commander, Communication and Liaison Officer, Logistics Maintenance Incharge, and Rescue Driver on a contract basis which needs to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 75230.
Detail of Rescue Jobs 1122 via PTS
|Date Posted:||02 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Middle | Bachelor | DAE | MBBS|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh Pakistan|
|Organization:||Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122|
|Number of Vacancies||130|
|Age Limit||Maximum 50 years|
|Last Date:||16 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for govt jobs in Sindh in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Rescue Jobs.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of rescue 1122 jobs online apply.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for rescue 1122 apply online Jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 16 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Rescue Commander
- Communication and Liaison Officer
- Logistics Maintenance Incharge
- Rescue Driver
- Middle | Bachelor | DAE | MBBS Degrees along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Emergency Services-1122 uniformed personnel are expected to be physically & mentally fit & having the upright character to undergo & manage extremely challenging situations like accidents & trauma emergencies, car or bus crash extractions, shifting critically unconscious ill patients to nearby hospitals under medical intervention, building collapse, water & flood rescue, deep well
- rescue, height & fire building rescue & evacuations, airplanes or railways crashes, etc; therefore, it is pertinent to mention that candidates should have the required qualifications & physical attributes to manage urban search and rescue operations to save helpless critical victims of emergencies & disasters.
- The selected candidates after final interviews along with call letters shall be sent to National Emergency Services Academy, Rescue-1 122, for 4 to 6 months of professional hands-on training in every field of rescue expertise.
- The final selection of candidates shall be made after the completion of successful training & 6 months probation period. During training, a fixed honorarium shall be provided by the department to the trainees according to cadre specific.
- Dropped-off candidates during any step of their selection shall stand nowhere, waiting candidates shall be called instead at once.
- Skill tests shall be taken to verify the skills of the candidates for subject positions (wherever applicable).
- The physical & Medical screening process is given in the advertisement below:
Medical Screening Note:
- Candidates having physical deformities or eye-sight weaker than 6/18 or drivers (LTV or HTV) having color blindness or BMI over 30 or having Hepatitis (B&C), HIV, RPR, or STD are not suitable to work for emergency services.
- All tests shall be performed at designated hospitals and laboratories for which links shall be uploaded on SRP & PTS websites after Written, Psychological & Physical Screening Tests.
How to Apply for Rescue Jobs
- Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip from the PTS website: www.pts.org.pk Click Here
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled up, incomplete, without paid copy of the deposit slip, “handwritten post where the option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Last Date for Submission of the Application Form: is 16th December 2022.
- Application received after the expiry of the last date will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- Candidates are required to send photocopies of their original CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D, experience certificates, and other academic documents or certifications/diplomas mentioned in the checklist of the application form as per the criteria mentioned against each post.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- Only completely filled applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All documents are accepted provisionally and the offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police verification, successful completion of training, and clearance by the medical board constituted by Govt. of Sindh.
- Written and psychological/aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places after the physical fitness test as mentioned on Roll No. slips which can be downloaded from the PTS testing service website as per schedule (which will be communicated later).
- Original CNIC and Roll No. slips are mandatory for the test. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Change of test center or category is not allowed.
- Any amendment will be communicated through the PTS Testing Service website/online portal.
- Candidates qualifying for written/psychological/aptitude/physical/skill tests shall only be eligible to participate in the further recruitment process.
- At the time of the interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport-size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the designated hospitals regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities and laboratory test for Hepatitis B&C, HIV, and RPR at the time of the physical test.
- Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per the advertised criteria.
- The candidature/selection/appointment shall be canceled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after the appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false, or forged.
- No relaxation in age or qualification shall be provided to any individual.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. In case of a large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/she may contact us at http://contact.pts.org.pk/ Female candidates are encouraged to apply and given preference.
For Further Information and Contact:
UAN : 051 111 111 787
Official Website of PTS: www.pts.org.pk.
Emall: info@ pts.org.pk
Address: Pakistan Testing Service Adee! Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road Blue Area, Islamabad.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs