Sindh Education Department Jobs 2021 Universities & Boards Department Karachi has announced on 26 June, 2021. Government of Sindh Universities & Boards Department Karachi invites applications for appointment from suitable candidates for the post given as per qualification and experience indicated against each.
There are multiple new posts are lying vacant in Universities & Boards Department Karachi. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these Sindh Education Department Jobs 2021. The last date to apply is 22nd July, 2021.
Detail of Sindh Education Department Jobs 2021
|Posted Date:||26 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Organization:||Govt of Sindh Universities & Boards Department Karachi|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Salary:||40,000 + Per Month|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 50 Years|
|Address:||House No. 46-D, Clifton, Block-1, near Ziauddin University, Karachi.|
|Last Date:||22 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Controller of Examinations||Master||Multiple|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Masters Degree along with relevant experience. The advertisement has been published in daily “Dawn” Newspaper on 26-06-2021 and the last date to apply is 22-07-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to Apply for Sindh Education Department Jobs 2021
Experienced candidates capable to accept the challenges of the position may apply by submitting application along with attested copies of supporting documents to Secretary, Universities & Boards Department at House No.D-46, Block-1, Clifton, Karachi near Ziauddin University/Hospital, Karachi-75600. The candidates may download the application form from the website http:/universitiesboards.sindh.gov.pk/jobs.
Qualification & Experience:
Required Master’s Degree with B.Ed/M.Ed at least 2nd Division with 12 years teaching & examination / research experience in BPS-17 and above in Government or Semi-Government Organization. Maximum age limit 50 years (as on 30.06.2021).
Terms & Conditions for the appointment as Controller of Examination (BPS-19):
This will be a contract appointment for a period of three years. He / She will be entitled to draw salary equivalent to BPS-19 as prevalent in Government of Sindh.
Procedure for Appointment:
- Appointment will be made by the Controlling Authority through selection by the Search Committee.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one Educational Boards, he/she shall have to clearly mention his / her preference by assigning number to each Board in order of his/her preference.
- The Controlling Authority shall have the right to offer any post applied for by the candidate based on his / her inter se merit among the candidates.
- Those already in government service are required to apply through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidate(s).
- Candidate should clearly mention on his/her application, the Information Department’s Advertisement Number given at the bottom of advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 22.07.2021.
Visit: Today Latest Government Jobs