Sindh Health Department Jobs has announced and there are 230 + new vacancies of Technical Staff and other various posts are lying vacant.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Technical Staff, Pump Operator, Nursing Ordally, Driver Plumber, Sanitary Inspector, OT Attendant, OT Assistant, Ophthalmologist Attendant, Tailor Masters, Dental Attendant, S-Ray Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Store Cooly, Ward Boy, Bhishti, Porter, Dai, Aya, Ward Servant, Naib Qasid, Malhi, Chowkidar, GateKeeper, Security Guard, Guard, Cook, Bearer, Sanitary Worker, and Sweeper.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “The News” Newspaper on 14th January 2022. Required education is Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters along with required experience, etc.
Interested candidates having required qualifications and eligibility criteria can apply before 05th February 2022 or as per the closing date given in the newspaper advertisement.
Furthermore, read the advertisement carefully given below: – Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Sindh Health Department Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to submit the applications is 05th February 2022.
Detail of Sindh Health Department Jobs 2022
With reference to Government letter No: SO(B)1-15/2020-21 dated 31-07-2021, Directorate General Health Services Sindh Hyderabad letter No: OGHSSVE-I-B (Covid-19)-12408/48 dated 31-07-2021, this office letter No: DHO/MAVE- 11/10152/57 dated 16-08-2021, Government letter No: SO(B)1-15/2021-22 dated 24-12-2021 & Directorate General Health Services Sindh Hyderabad, fetter No: OGHSS/E-I-B (Covid-19)-3900/69 dated 26-12-2021, and in continuation of the advertisement published in Daily Dawn dated 25-08-2021 and daily Kawish dated 26-08-2021. for recruitment of skilled persons and supportive human resources required at Corona Vaccination Centers in District Matiari on a daily stipend (Rs. 600/= per day). The interested candidates having prescribed qualifications & relevant Diploma and Domicile of District Matiari may appear for walk-in-interview along with original educational documents before Selection Committee constituted by the Government as per schedule of Interview given as under:
Advertisement No. 01
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of vacancies||Interview Date & Venue|
|1.||Technical Staff||132||17-01-2022 at DHO Matiar|
How to apply for Advertisement No. 01 vacancies
- Minimum qualification required for short-listing stands, Matriculation or equivalent, including diploma of Dispenser, Health Technician, Laboratory Technician, O.T. Technician, Staff Nurse, LHV, CMW, MW, ICU Technician including all Technicians equivalent to Health Technician).
- Age limit of candidate should be 18-30 years (Age relaxation shall be entertained as per rules & policy).
- The candidates having prescribed qualification and diploma in relevant field shall be entitle to appear before Walk-in Interview.
- Interested candidate are required to bring all the original documents (educational documents, CNIC, Dipioma Certificate, Domicile, PRC of District Matiari atong with application on prescribed format, CV, Covid Vaccination Card, Experience Certificate and one set of attested copies of all documents at the time of interview for on-spot scrutiny to ascertain the provisional eligibility of candidate.
- Only those candidates will be interviewed who will be falling on minimum eligibility criteria.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/Projects should bring original NOC from their department.
- Candidates appearing for walk-in interview will not be entitled to TA/DA.
Detail of Advertisement No. 02
|Sr. No.||Name of Post|
|28.||Sanitary Worker, Sweeper|
How to apply for Advertisement No. 02 vacancies
- All Candidates who applied on above mentioned posts (BPS-01 to BPS-04) at Office of the District Health Office Dadu are hereby inform thal appear before the recruitment / interview committee at District Health Office Dadu along with all Original tesbmoniats / documents along with Union Councit Resident Certificate & District Domicile as per post wise Walk-in-interview schedule.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs