Sindh Police New Jobs Through STS 2023 | 1500 Vacancies have been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Sindh Police New Jobs Through STS 2023 | 1500 Vacancies. These vacant posts (Special Protection Unit) has been produced for the security of CPEC projects and their workers.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Sindh Police New Jobs have been announced in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan as per the advertisement published in the daily Dawn Newspaper on 10 March 2023.
The vacant positions include management roles as well as police constable positions.
Interested candidates can apply for the latest government jobs in Sindh Police till the closing date, which is 5 April 2023 or as mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
Detail of Sindh Police New Jobs Through STS:
|Date Posted:||10 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||05 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Police Constable- BPS-07
Candidates with educational backgrounds up to Matric level or equivalent are preferred.
How to Apply for Sindh Police New Jobs:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs