Special Education Department Jobs Healthcare & Medical Education Manager Jobs 2020-21 has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education (SHC&ME) Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the following vacant posts on contract basis under Project titled “Performance Management of SHC&ME Department Details of the posts can also be viewed on Department’s official website https://health.punjab.gov.pk.
Name of Posts:
- Android Web Developer,
- Software Developer,
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer,
- Data Entry Operator,
Detail of Special Education Department Jobs 2020-21
|Date Posted:||28 Nov, 2020|
|Age Limit:||25-35 Years|
|Organization:||Special Education Healthcare and Medical Education department|
|Experience Required:||3 Years|
|Last Date:||14 Dec, 2020|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is ICS to Master. The advertisement has been published in daily “Nawa-e-waqt” Newspaper on 28-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 14-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Special Education Department Jobs 2020-21
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Only the candidates with a degree from an HEC recognized University College/ Institution be considered.
- Male, Female & Transgenders (Shemale) are encouraged.
- 3% quota is fixed for special persons.
- 15% quota is fixed or women (females)
- 5% quota is fixed for minorities.
- General age relaxation is applicable for all posts to apply.
- Candidates meeting the minimum requirement of age, qualification and experience should apply.
- No. of vacancies can be increased decreased.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice.
- Applications including attested credentials should be submitted by hand / by post / through courier during the office hours (9.00 am to 5.00 pm) til 14 December, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Address: Special Education Healthcare and Medical Education Department, Lahore.
- Tel: 042-99206243