SPU Jobs 2021 Special Protection Unit Constables / Lady Constables Sindh Police Vacancies has announced on 11 June, 2021 in Newspaper.
There are 1725 new vacancies are lying vacant in SPU and these positions has been announced by Sindh Police Department.
Applications are invited to join SPU against following posts from the candidates having domicile of Sindh (Rural + Urban) Province.
The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these SPU Jobs 2021. The last date to apply is 30 June, 2020.
Detail of SPU Jobs 2021 Special Protection Unit
|Posted Date:||11 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Special Protection Unit Sindh Police
|No of Posts:||1725|
|Salary:||35000 + Per Month|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years (General age relaxation will be given as per govt. rules)|
|Job Location:||Karachi, Sindh|
|Address:||Police Department Government of Sindh, Karachi.|
|Last Date:||30 June, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Police Constables (BPS-05)||Matriculation from a recognized Board of secondary education.||90|
|2.||Lady Constables (BPS-05)||Matriculation from a recognized Board of secondary education.||1635|
How to Apply for SPU Jobs 2021 Special Protection Unit
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
- Application Forms improperly _filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “hand written post where option for selection of post is already available’ and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 30.06.2021.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- NOTE: Please do not attach educational Certificates with the application form at this stage.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (non-refundable) for Physical part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However, RS.50/- will be deposited separately. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- Application should not be accompanied with any document.
- All candidates’ shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him / her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificate will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for
- “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect / false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government service must fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Only candidates qualified in physical test shall be called for written test by PTS. Test venue & date shall be communicated separately.
- Additional 15 marks shall be given to candidates, who are the son’s / daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying services.
- Date, Time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS & website from PTS.
- No TA/ DA will be given for test / interview.
- No relaxation in upper age limit is allowed.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit application.
Office Address: Police Department Government of Sindh, Karachi.
Official Website: www.pts.org.pk.
Visit: Today Latest Government Jobs