Nestle Kabirwala Jobs 2021 has been announced and there are multiple vacancies are lying vacant in Kabir Wala. On this page, we are providing you with the Latest Jobs information in Nestle Pakistan at Kabir Wala.
Under the Parents Ship, 2019 Factory of Nestle Pakistan Kabir Wala the applications are invited to the suitable candidates for the vacant positions in the Factory. All suitable candidates may apply for these vacant posts before the last date which is 16th October 2019. The applicants are advised to submit their applications to the office of the “HR Recruitment Department” of Kabir Wala, Pakistan.
FSC, DAE (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics)
Not above 28 Years.
Both males and females are eligible to apply for all these vacant posts.
How to apply for Nestle Kabirwala Jobs 2021
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement contains vacancies detail, required qualifications, Age limit, and age relaxation as well, as required experience, a number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidates must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in tests/interviews.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 25th April 2022.
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs